[Emerald] Postponing Statement Generation

Doug Harpster (dharpster@kans.com)
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:31:11 -0600

From: "Doug Harpster" <dharpster@kans.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Postponing Statement Generation
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 2002 11:31:11 -0600

Does anyone know of a way I can postpone statement generation when an account is created? I am trying to make a 7 day free trial period work. The master and sub accounts are created through scripts on an online signup. Modifying the createdate of the MBR makes the service dates proper, but Emerald still generates a statement the next day. Has anyone tried this, or does anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

Doug Harpster Kansas Independent Telecommunications