[Emerald] Importing records into an existing DB

Barry Kiesz (barry@nvc.net)
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:11:01 -0600

From: "Barry Kiesz" <barry@nvc.net>
Subject: [Emerald] Importing records into an existing DB
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 13:11:01 -0600

I need to import about 600 records into our existing DB (Emerald 4.X). We're lazy and don't want to do it ourselves through the web-browser
(too slow). Does anyone have an import script or is this something that I need IEA to do as a "professional service"? If IEA needs to do it, could I have an IEA rep call me at the number below (I know they'll see this..)

Barry K 605-725-1060 barry@nvc.net