[Emerald] Dale help. Some Emerald 4.5 questions.

Scottie Arnett (sarnett@info-ed.com)
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:30:43 -0600

From: "Scottie Arnett" <sarnett@info-ed.com>
Subject: [Emerald] Dale help. Some Emerald 4.5 questions.
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 2002 12:30:43 -0600

Dale,

Will there ever be a client interface to Emerald 4.5 like there was for Emerald 2.5? The web stuff is good, but there are too many steps to do simple tasks that were easy to do with the client interface.

Schedular web config loads "page cannot be displayed." Do I need to do this to load schedular? Why is it doing this?

Syslog web config loads "page cannot be displayed." Do I need to do this to load syslog? Why is it doing this?

Terminate cause is showing up in Administration web pages, but not in the client information web pages. Any ideas? We are using Ascend and I made the necessary changes in the radius config to get it working if you are logged in as Administrator, but no client.

Will the connect info work in 4.5 if we are using Ascend? If so, how do I get it to work?

We are currently using Imail 5.8 and are considering upgrading to Imail 7. In the Imail docs it says that some fields have to be added to an external OBDC database before it is installed. Are these fields already added to the Emerald 4.5 database or do they need to be added?

Is there a way to do manual credit card and ACH payments through Emerald 4.5? We always did it that way with Emerald 2.5 because we are small and have a small amount of those payments. If there is not a way, how should we change the records to keep it from waiting on the batch to be sent. If there is a way, how do we set it to not try to use automatic?

I never got any replies on the Receipt report. Does any one have one they would like to share that works like the one in Emerald 2.5, but for Emerald 4.5?

Thats all for now. I am sure we will have many more since we just upgraded to this Monday.

Sincerely, Scottie Arnett President Info-Ed, Inc. 615-699-3049