Re: [Emerald] USR Total Control - Framed Route - Radius

Billy Huddleston (billy@nxs.net)
Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:25:32 -0400

From: "Billy Huddleston" <billy@nxs.net>
Subject: Re: [Emerald] USR Total Control - Framed Route - Radius
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 10:25:32 -0400

How are you setting it up?

USR<--->BRI<-->ETHERNET

Does the BRI Get a IP? Or Are you assigning it to the ethernet side? We Assign stuff to the ethernet side and it'll route the whole thing to it.. Works for NAT and Non-Nat setups... and you don't waste your IP's on assigning stuff to the Interfaces.. We only do Interface routing on T1's. If you MUST assign a IP address to the Interface (In this case the BRI) then you have to do the formentioned Framed-Route method.. But, the other method works very well..

Thanks, Billy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Network Operations" <admin@isoc.net> To: <emerald@iea-software.com> Sent: Thursday, October 17, 2002 10:02 AM Subject: RE: [Emerald] USR Total Control - Framed Route - Radius