RE: [Emerald] EM 4.5.1 - Temporary Cancelling Customer

Dale E. Reed Jr. (daler@iea-software.com)
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:41:24 -0700

From: "Dale E. Reed Jr." <daler@iea-software.com>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] EM 4.5.1 - Temporary Cancelling Customer
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 10:41:24 -0700

> Customer goes out of the country for 3 months, and just paid for 12
> months of service. They want to put the service on hold until they get
> back.
>
> When I select Cancel MBR, then put in the date, they have $175.45 in
> credits. They don't want the money, they just want to get back on line
> when they return...
>
> So, I am looking for the what takes place when you cancel with a
> "temporary" selection.....

Nothing different than a permanent (just syntax for reporting).

Typically you would:

Inactivate the account until the customer calls back and wants to
start working again.

At that point re-activate the account, it willl create a new 12 month
cycle with the credit applied and they will owe the different.

Dale

.