RE: [Emerald] EM 4.5.1 - Temporary Cancelling Customer

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:49:42 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] EM 4.5.1 - Temporary Cancelling Customer
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2002 13:49:42 -0500

That would work, but not the best way as most do not want to pay again,
they just want to pick up where they left off........

We several that have been customers for over 6 years. They go away
either in the Summer, Winter or both for several months. What we have
been doing in the past, and looks like we will continue doing, is
placing the account inactive, when they come back manually change them
to active, and manually figure out how many days they were inactive and
add that many days to the expire date...

What I would like to see :) is the ability to click a "Temporary Suspend
Account" button and put in the date to suspend access via the account.
Then when they come back, have a "Unsuspend" button that when clicked
would automatically calculate the number of days between the "Temporary
Suspend Date" and the date the button was clicked, or the date that was
manually put in to "Unsuspend".. Now, that would make the computer do
the work and be very NICE!!

So, "Request for Feature".... Temporary Suspend an Account

Thanks,

Ronnie

.