RE: [Emerald] Emerald 4 Security Configuration

Ronnie Franklin (ronnie@itexas.net)
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:32:05 -0500

From: "Ronnie Franklin" <ronnie@itexas.net>
Subject: RE: [Emerald] Emerald 4 Security Configuration
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2002 16:32:05 -0500

Ok, that worked...

One other item my Accounting and Tech folks need is the ability to put
in days for TEMP Extend in the MBR.... When they do and save, they get
the following erro...

Error during Update on the MasterAccounts table.
ERR: Modify access denied on column Start Date of the MasterAccounts
table.

Thanks,

Ronnie

.