RE: [NTISP] Replaced DNS Server...Suggestions?

Stainforth, Matthew ( (no email) )
Fri, 15 Oct 1999 09:32:50 -0300

I have done this twice in the past few months (the last time being last
week) and will be doing it again some time next week. All I had to do was
install the DNS software on the new server, copy the zone maps, do a few
tests, and then move the IP address to the new server. Simple as that. Of
course, the anti-microsoft biggot that I am, I use BIND for NT rather than
M$'s lame attempt at a DNS server daemon.