RE: [NTISP] Disconnecting Problem

Stainforth, Matthew ( (no email) )
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 13:15:51 -0300

For whatever reason, the RADIUS server isn't getting the accounting packet
that says the user has disconnected. If you have the ability, you need to
either turn up logging on the RADIUS server to see if you're actually
receiving the packet and/or monitor RADIUS packets leaving the NAS to see if
it's being sent.