Re: [NTISP] Disconnecting Problem

( mbailey@journey.net )
Tue, 24 Aug 1999 11:50:10 -0400 (EDT)

Your not getting the Accounting stop record from the Ascend's... Pretty
typical here until we went to 7.0.4 TAOS and set high delay times on the
accounting information.. Someone at iea-software might ahve a better idea.
We do a check every morning to see if there are any obvious problems..

--Matt

Matthew S. Bailey, President Journey Communications, Inc.
mbailey@journey.net PO Box 2003
(517) 779-2400 Mt. Pleasant, MI 48858

Inexpensive Wholesale Services for Michigan -- michix.com