RE: [NTISP] Post.Office / Outlook Express issues

Robb Bryn ( (no email) )
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 19:31:07 -0500

> Subject: RE: [NTISP] Post.Office / Outlook Express issues
>
> For 3.5.3 included a function that will replace the single
> period with a
> space. This function can be enabled with a registry entry...

You don't happen to remember which reg entry that was? Did it fix the
majority of your OE customer base?

We've been battling the OE bug for some time, getting pretty sick of it
(almost 80% of our support calls are generated by this problem). Other than
that minor detail we love Post.Office's rock solid stability (I can't
remember the last time that machine was rebooted).

Thanks
Robb Bryn
VP Operations
Cape Fear Webmasters, Inc.