RE: [NTISP] Lucent / USR NAS ?

Joseph J. Tokar ( (no email) )
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:50:39 -0500

I have TC and also tried TC authentication and accounting software...it's a
great product if you don't want any billing applications, just
authentication and account tracking...Emerald is by far the easiest and best
program that I've found, in conjunction with mailsite and either a good
access programmer or crystal reports it covers just about everything.

Joseph Tokar

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com [mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]
On Behalf Of Richard Fink
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 1999 12:53 AM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [NTISP] Lucent / USR NAS ?

What are you TC guys using for authentication ? The Lucent Radius, a 3rd
party version, or something else ? We're liking what we hear about TC boxes
but there is no Radius included and that is really the standard if you want
to interconnect/authenticate with other systems, say MegaPOP modem banks...

-Ric