RE: [NTISP] FTP ignorance causing major headaches!

Joseph J. Tokar ( (no email) )
Sat, 23 Jan 1999 14:06:24 -0500

This WORKED...although I still needed to give "log on locally" access to the
user.

Thank you everybody who helped me out on this,

I truly appreciate it.

Joseph Tokar

-----Original Message-----
From: ntisp-request@iea-software.com [mailto:ntisp-request@iea-software.com]
On Behalf Of David Scott
Sent: Friday, January 22, 1999 12:35 PM
To: ntisp@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [NTISP] FTP ignorance causing major headaches!

Try logging in using the syntax:

domainname/username

If your FTP server is on one box (not a DC) and you're authenticating using
domain security (instead of local security on a server) then you'll need to
specifiy the domain. Since you've done just about everything else
(file/directory security, log on permissions), then this is the only holdup
I can think of.

David Scott
davidscott@mtgroup.com
http://www.access-developer.com