RE: [NTISP] Lucent / USR NAS ?

Richard Fink ( rfink@worldpassage.net )
Fri, 22 Jan 1999 21:52:51 -0800

What are you TC guys using for authentication ? The Lucent Radius, a 3rd party version, or something else ? We're liking what we hear about TC boxes but there is no Radius included and that is really the standard if you want to interconnect/authenticate with other systems, say MegaPOP modem banks...

-Ric

At 12:18 PM 1/21/99 -0500, you wrote:
>There is actually a new update since then, when you do an inventory you will
>probably be on version 6.1.1 for your DSP's version 6.1 which is the full
>release fixes even those few modems that had problems with the beta
>version...in addition it allows access from the webTV boxes.

Richard Fink Tel: 415 381-0215
WorldPassage Fax: 415 381-0822
P.O.Box 2339 rfink@worldpassage.net
Mill Valley, CA 94942 http://www.worldpassage.net
WorldPassage is a communications service and Internet Service
Provider owned and operated by RainTree Computer Systems, Inc.

see this url: http://www.iea-software.com/maillist.html