Re: [NTISP] switching from SCSI to IDE

Jeff Brissette ( nblade@inficad.com )
Mon, 21 Dec 1998 18:36:34 -0700

The boot.ini files sounds like it now pointing to the wrong device.
You may need to edit the file to point to the right drive/partition.
also you want to see if its trying to boot scsi and not multi. Depending on
how the scsi was configured. the boot.ini may have scsi listed as the boot
devices instead of multi, which all ide drives are listed as.