RE: [RadiusNT] IP usage logging

Carlos Diaz, System Eng. ( (no email) )
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 09:13:21 -0800

Thanks to all of you guys. I just make a sql statement that make the job
very nice and fast.

Carlos

-----Original Message-----
From: radiusnt-request@iea-software.com
[mailto:radiusnt-request@iea-software.com]On Behalf Of Salman Karim
Sent: Thursday, November 04, 1999 8:19 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] IP usage logging

If u yr NAS send IP address to radius then u can find out.
But how ? U have to make a script that will find yr ans. Script is not
included in RadiusNT.

Salman

From: "Carlos Diaz, System Eng." <sysadmin@ahora.net>
Date: Wed, 3 Nov 1999 11:03:59 -0800

>Hi guys!

Two simple question.

1. Can I set RadiusNT 2.5 to log the Ip Address usage?
2. How?

Example: Lets said that I will like to know who was using IP 0.0.0.100 last
Monday at 03:00am

Thanks!

Carlos