Re: [RadiusNT] RadiusNT and the trim names feature

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 18:49:07 -0700

Lawrence Abrams wrote:

> Im confused as to what your telling me to do. I dont know sql very well,and
> not sure if you are referring to that.

The current RadiusNT admin doesn't support anything for trim names
other than the first option (1). You have to edit the registry
directly under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/Software/IEA/RadiusNT/TrimNames
and change the value to 3 to enabled this.