Re: [RadiusNT] Vendor Specific Attributes

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 17 Sep 1999 08:39:20 -0700

"Chris A. Christopher" wrote:

> What is the most recent copy of RadiusNT and does it have Livingston IPSEC
> attributes in the dictionary? I am trying to tunnel from a portmaster to a
> content filtering box using IPSEC. Problem is, I don't know how to add
> those attributes to the existing dictionary. I tried overwriting existing
> attributes and that didn't work. Tried adding them at the end of the
> dictionary and that didn't work either.

Are you running in ODBC or text mode? RadiusNT doesn't support VSA
attributes
in text mode.

Below is an example of some of the IPSec attributes for livingston for
SQL:

INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type)
VALUES(26, 307, 9, 'LE-IPSec-Log-Options', 1)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type)
VALUES(26, 307, 10, 'LE-IPSec-Policy-Deny', 1)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type)
VALUES(26, 307, 11, 'LE-IPSec-Active-Profile', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type)
VALUES(26, 307, 12, 'LE-IPSec-Outsource-Profile', 0)
INSERT RadAttributes
(RadAttributeID,RadVendorID,RadVendorType,Name,Type)
VALUES(26, 307, 13, 'LE-IPSec-Passive-Profile', 0)