[RadiusNT] LastUsed and LastModifyDate

Spencer Tabbert ( SpencerT@NT-SOLUTIONS.com )
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:50:09 -0500

When and how do these fields get updated in the SubAccounts table,
LastUsed and LastModifyDate. I looked through the stored procedures in
SQL Server and I found no procedure that updates these. Do you have to
create your own procedure that would update this or what.

Spencer D. Tabbert SpencerT@NT-Solutions.com
New Technology Solutions, Inc. http://www.NT-Solutions.com
3215 W. Lawrence St. Voice: (920) 954-0756
Appleton, WI 54914 Fax: (920) 954-0750

-----Original Message-----
From: Norm Enger [mailto:Norm@IOLI.net]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 1999 10:36 AM
To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
Subject: RE: [RadiusNT] CallerID in the RadLogs table

We have a couple of other implementations of Radius NT where the
CallerID
field in the RadLogs is being populated. The ones that are working are
using ver. 2.5.162. The one that is not working is ver. 2.5.124. Would
upgrading to the newer version allow this or did some other modification
have to be made?

Norm Enger
Integrity Online International

Jr.
> Sent: Wednesday, September 01, 1999 11:23 PM
> To: radiusnt@iea-software.com
> Subject: Re: [RadiusNT] CallerID in the RadLogs table
>

> Norm Enger wrote:
> >
> > We have an implementation of Radius NT where we added a CallerID
column
> > (varchar 12, allow nulls) to the Calls table and the RadLogs table.
The