RE: [RadiusNT] CallerID in the RadLogs table

Stephen Johnson ( (no email) )
Thu, 2 Sep 1999 10:55:27 -0500

Hey Norm,

Did you try emptying the radlogs table and then restarting RadiusNT to see
if it starts working? It seems like I might have had to do some such thing.
I think I upgraded my version of RadiusNT fairly recently and had the
callerid in radlogs before the latest upgrade but I don't remember what
version I had before.

Stephen