Re: [RadiusNT] LastUsed and LastModifyDate

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Thu, 02 Sep 1999 09:35:55 -0700

Spencer Tabbert wrote:

> When and how do these fields get updated in the SubAccounts table,
> LastUsed and LastModifyDate. I looked through the stored procedures in
> SQL Server and I found no procedure that updates these. Do you have to
> create your own procedure that would update this or what.

Those are Emerald fields, and not used by RadiusNT. The RadiusNT.sql
script was a stripped down Emerald table set. You should consult the
RadiusNT documentation to see exactly what fields it does use:

http://www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/docs/#_Toc437082744