I want to perform a simple test of roaming. I haven't tested roaming =
using RadiusNT before.=20
Please comment whether this would be sucessful or not.
The Scenario :-
[Machine A] ----LAN------ [Machine B]
- has RadiusNT with Server Proxy Option
- has MS Access with Roaming Server pointing to Machine B
- MS Access has no users defined
- has radlogin (NAS simulator for RadiusNT) for testing
- has RadiusNT server
- has SQL Server 6.5 with login users defined in it
The Proposed Working :-
- radLogin will be used to generate a login auth packet
- as far as I percieved from the working of 'Server Proxy' option - =
all UDP packets will be forwarded to Machine B.
- user will get authenticated from Machine B and will get a ACK on =
Also let me know, whether I'd be able to test this scenario - using the =
evaluation software licenses of RadiusNT. I already have an Enterprise =
copy of RadiusNT but the license key is inaccsible (inhouse regulations =
of my client).
<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">