RE: [RadiusNT] ODBC, SQL, Radius, and Liscenses Error

Gene Burch ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:47:30 EDT

Something else, I'm not sure if it would be related. But when I am in the
RadiusNT Admin, when I go to check the DSN, I get an error message saying

"s0002[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Driver][SQL Server]Invalid Object
Name:'MasterAccounts'

I do a Select * From MasterAccounts in SQL Query, and it pops up all the
accounts.

Any ideas?

Gene
AAARK Computers