RE: [RadiusNT] ODBC, SQL, Radius, and Liscenses Error

Gene Burch ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:33:42 EDT

I have the Licensing info entered correctly. When I run Select * From
Liscenses, the license comes back no problem.

I tried renaming the tables in SQL Enterprise manager, and when I did, I got
an error when I loaded Emerald Admin saying bad object or something.

I'm out of ideas :(

Gene
AAARK Computers
NassNet Internet Services