Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC, SQL, Radius, and Liscenses Error

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Wed, 28 Jul 1999 11:38:08 -0700

Gene Burch wrote:

> Something else, I'm not sure if it would be related. But when I am in the
> RadiusNT Admin, when I go to check the DSN, I get an error message saying
>
> "s0002[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Driver][SQL Server]Invalid Object
> Name:'MasterAccounts'
>
> I do a Select * From MasterAccounts in SQL Query, and it pops up all the
> accounts.
>
> Any ideas?

Is your SQL Server case sensitive? The RadiusNT admin incorrectly
looks for "masterAccounts" which will fail on a case sensitive
DB (it doesn't prevent anything from working, though).