RE: [RadiusNT] Case Sensitive Password flag Broken ?

David Chapman ( david.chapman@exchange.co.uk )
Fri, 23 Jul 1999 18:11:51 +0100

Here is the result of the x15, any clues ?

0) Mode: 1
1) IgnoreCase: 3
2) TrimName: 1
3) AuthPort: 1645
4) ReqAcctAuth: 0
5) AllowMalformed: 0
6) AcctPort: 1646
7) Proxy: 0
9) SNMP: 0
10) Debug: 15
11) LogFile:
12) AcctLogFile:
13) ODBCDatasource: Radius
14) Username: <SNIP>
15) Password: <SNIP>
16) AcctODBCDatasource:
17) AcctUsername:
18) AcctPassword:
19) TestDatabaseSecs:
20) DataDirectory: c:\radius
21) AcctDirectory: c:\radius
22) UsersFile: users
23) CompanyName: <SNIP>
24) License: <SNIP>
25) IPAddress: All

Param: Debug Level: 15
Initializing Winsock...
ODBC Datasource: 'Radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

ODBC Datasource: 'Radius'...
Making ODBC Connection...
MS SQL Server Mode Enabled

SQL Statement: Select DISTINCT Company, LicenseID From Licenses

Allocating Statement...

SQL Statement: Select Name, RadAttributeID, Type, RadVendorID,
RadVendorType From RadAttributes Order By RadVendorID, RadAttributeID

SQL Statement: Select ra.Name, rv.Name, rv.Value From RadValues rv,
RadAttributes ra Where rv.RadAttributeID = ra.RadAttributeID

161 Dictionary Attributes Loaded...

SQL Statement: Select Server, IPAddress, Secret From Servers

5 Clients Loaded
Accounting Column 0 (10): 'AcctSessionID'
Accounting Column 1 (16): 'NASIdentifier'
Accounting Column 2 (4): 'NASPort'
Accounting Column 3 (1): 'AcctStatusType'
Accounting Column 4 (16): 'CallDate'
Accounting Column 5 (32): 'UserName'
Accounting Column 6 (4): 'AcctDelayTime'
Accounting Column 7 (4): 'AcctSessionTime'
Accounting Column 8 (16): 'FramedAddress'
Accounting Column 9 (1): 'AcctTerminateCause'
Accounting Column 10 (12): 'CallerID'
Accounting Column 11 (32): 'ConnectInfo'
12 Accounting Columns Loaded

RadiusNT 2.5.175 Standard Initialized...

CLEANUP IN PROGRESS (2)....