Re: [RadiusNT] IP add of Unix Machine.

Syed Qadeer Pasha ( sqpasha@cyber.net.pk )
Sun, 18 Jul 1999 03:36:16 +0500

Hello

Its mean i cant put my authentication on unix machine and accounting table on
another oracle machine. All the things should be on single NT machine which
is running RadiusNT. Am i rite in this concept???

Three more queries i would like to ask :-
- Where can i define the simultaneous connection on a single id.
- What is the configuration for online database updation , i mean to
say if a user balance become zero then he should
get disconnected....where could i define this configuration.
- Is there any more configuration info docs of IEA RadiusNT except
www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/docs/

Thanx in advance.

Regards
S.Q.Pasha.