Re: [RadiusNT] IP add of Unix Machine.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Sat, 17 Jul 1999 20:27:31 -0700

Syed Qadeer Pasha wrote:

> Its mean i cant put my authentication on unix machine and accounting table on
> another oracle machine. All the things should be on single NT machine which
> is running RadiusNT. Am i rite in this concept???

I not sure what "things" you are referring to?

> Three more queries i would like to ask :-
> - Where can i define the simultaneous connection on a single id.

In the SubAccounts table, LoginLimit Field.

> - What is the configuration for online database updation , i mean to
> say if a user balance become zero then he should
> get disconnected....where could i define this configuration.

RadiusNT does not handle the management of a balance field. That is
the respobsibility of a billing package (like Emerald). You would need
to set the active or expired fields when you update the balance to show
RadiusNT the user should not be authenticated anymore.

> - Is there any more configuration info docs of IEA RadiusNT except
> www.iea-software.com/radiusnt/docs/

There are some FAQS and such. What specifically are you looking for?