Re: [RadiusNT] Unexplained RadiusNT Failure

Kurt White ( kurtw@iea-software.com )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 13:22:29 -0700

Hi Daniel,
THe best thing you can do to track this down, since we don't know
if it is a memory problem or a protocol problem, or whatever,
is to setup RadiusNT to log the debugging output. -x15 or
check all boxes in the RadAdmn and capture the last page of output
and send it to support for analysis. This should give us a clue
to where the problem is originating. I have seen garbage in the
packets causeing RadiusNT heartburn in the past, so also make sure
that you are at least at RadiusNT 2.5.17x from our FTP site.
Regards,
Kurt

-- Kurt WhiteSupport EngineerIEA Software Inc. - Emerald - RadiusNT -http://www.iea-software.com