Re: [RadiusNT] Time based user

Chuck Scott ( chuck@iolms.com )
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 15:14:03 -0500

OK, I'm getting closer. When I enable it with just this record in the
table, nobody can logon. When I add the account type PPP, everyone
including this AccountType can logon. I changed the time format and the
Port column is blank. Do I need to enter each port with the same data for
this AccountType?

At 12:13 PM 6/23/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Chuck Scott wrote:
>>
>> I have entered a new Service Type, and put the following in the server
>> access table:
>>
>> ServerID Port AccountType StartTime StopTime
>MaxSessionLength
>> 1 n/a Wilderness 800 1200
28800

>Port needs to be either NULL, or matcha port number.
>
>> I assume I have the start and stop times correct, but I cannot logon
>> with the Server Port Access box checked, even after changing the stop
>> time to 1700 (5:00pm). Do I have the times correct, and do I now have
>> to put all the account types in the Server Access table?
>
>The start/stop times are not military time, they are mins after
>midnight.
>Therefore 8am to 12pm would be:
>
>8 * 60 = 480 (start)
>12 * 60 = 720 (stop)
>
>--
>
>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com

Chuck Scott
chuck@iolms.com
1-800-428-8797/Office
1-888-350-4936/Pager
601-750-6201/Cel
I N T E G R I T Y O N L I N E
"America's Choice for Internet Integrity"
http://www.iolms.com