Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 09:36:43 -0500

Brian Lube wrote:

> Okay, I seem to have SNMP concurrency working... here is a sample of the
> authe -
>
> Checking for duplicate logins.
>
> SQL Statement: RadCheckOnline 'brian'
>
> brian found on-line 1 time(s).
>
> SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'brian'
>
> SQL Statement: RadGetConfigs 3638
>
> SQL Statement: RadGetATConfigs 'ISDN'
>
> The only problem is that the user 'brian' has a logon limit of 1, so
> shouldn't this NAK this?

What version of RadiusNT are you using? There are some updates to
this area in RadiusNT 2.5.175 that includes more information, like
what RadiusNT queried and what the results where. However, make
sure you are running in -x31 debug mode, as SNMP is 16 and not shown
in -x15 debug mode.

Whats happening above is that the SNMP check is not returning/finding
"brian" and therefore RadiusNT is ignoring the database entry (assumes
its incorrect). Make sure your community and OID are correct as well.
You can check them with snmpget.