Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error.

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 11:25:24 -0400

Okay, I seem to have SNMP concurrency working... here is a sample of the
authe -

Checking for duplicate logins.

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnline 'brian'

brian found on-line 1 time(s).

SQL Statement: RadCheckOnlineSNMP 'brian'

SQL Statement: RadGetConfigs 3638

SQL Statement: RadGetATConfigs 'ISDN'

The only problem is that the user 'brian' has a logon limit of 1, so
shouldn't this NAK this?

--bl

At 05:04 PM 6/7/99 -0400, you wrote:
>The first slot (1) is then marked as 0. So the formula would be 0 + 1256
>+ 1 for the first port, or 1257. Strange but true. Welcome to the wild
>and wonderful world of 3com. Is it me or is "everyone" working on SNMP
>concurrency all at about the same time?
>

>--bl
>
>At 01:59 PM 6/7/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>Brian Lube wrote:
>> >
>> > A couple of notes on that page. The 3com equipment is spelled HiPer not
>> > HyPer.. just nitpicking I know..
>>
>>:) Ok. I'll get those updated.
>>
>> > The other thing I believe is on the OID for 3com equipment. Depending on
>> > how the box is set up for NASPort information this can be a bit
>> > different. I have mine set up the same from the 4.0 series to the 4.1
>> > series, and the last number of the OID is 1256+NASPort where NASPort is
>> > (Slot-1)*256+NASPort.
>>
>>The 256 + 1256 +1 = 1513, which is the first port. The rest depend on
>>how the density and port settings on the USR are set to and can vary.
>>We didn't want to have to explain all that stuff?Brian Lube wrote:
>>

>>--
>>
>>Dale E. Reed Jr. Emerald and RadiusNT
>>IEA Software, Inc. www.iea-software.com
>
>Brian Lube