Re: [RadiusNT] ODBC: SQLExecDirect Error.

Brian Lube ( brian@mpinet.net )
Tue, 08 Jun 1999 12:44:38 -0400

At 09:36 AM 6/8/99 -0500, you wrote:
>What version of RadiusNT are you using? There are some updates to
>this area in RadiusNT 2.5.175 that includes more information, like
>what RadiusNT queried and what the results where. However, make
>sure you are running in -x31 debug mode, as SNMP is 16 and not shown
>in -x15 debug mode.

<sigh> I've been running 2.5.175 I tried starting it with "radius -x31"
and then dialing in again, but the debug information did not change. Seems
strange.

>Whats happening above is that the SNMP check is not returning/finding
>"brian" and therefore RadiusNT is ignoring the database entry (assumes
>its incorrect). Make sure your community and OID are correct as well.
>You can check them with snmpget.

Also strange. I do an snmpget of that OID and I get returned "brian".

Any ideas?

--bl
Brian Lube
System Administrator