Re: [RadiusNT] Authentication fails for certain users

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 4 Jun 1999 11:23:48 -0400

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <daler@iea-software.com>
>I'm not sure. There are some new features in 2.5.16x and higher,
>but most are minor and should be covered in the changes.txt. I do
>have some update documentation on RadiusNT that I'll try to make
>available.

I seem to remember seeing a message here a couple of weeks ago stating that
the reject list is a listing of CLID numbers that should be blocked for
incoming calls. In other words, if you have a person who repeatedly is
causing trouble and is dialing up from the same number (5551212), you can
add that number to the list and it'll prevent further logins that are
dialing up from that number. I have no idea if this works or not--we
haven't used it at all.

Josh