Re: [Emerald] ODBC first time start up

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Fri, 29 Oct 1999 23:09:21 -0400

Thanks for getting back, Dale.

Radius wasn't reading in all the names, so after changing the
file title in Admin to All rather than users, the DB read and
authentication occurred. So running Radius window, logins do
appear, but they are being rejected at this point by the NAS
(Computone PowerRack). The PowerRack (Remote Profiles) assigns
each port an IP remote address which points to the Cisco as the
local address. Sounds OK to me, I'll have to call Computone on
Monday. Do you think the "SysLog Host" so be the Emerald server?

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> > "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting the first login, but no more after that.
Radlogin OK.