Re: [Emerald] ODBC first time start up

H. A. Brooks ( (no email) )
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:21:39 -0500

To all Emerald Users:

I just found this on Emerald web page:

"Terminal Server Errors
Accounting data not passed to database
Computone PowerRack
No solutions have been discovered. "

and this:

http://www.iea-software.com/support/radiusnt/trobshoot/index.cfm?
section=emeralddb&q=1

I'm afraid that your product does not work with the Computone
PowerRack NAS. This is not good! Can I still use Emerald? This
is difficult for me to believe.

Howard A. Brooks, CC & BW - IamNet, Inc. - http://iamnow.net
"Your One Stop Internet Support and Solution Shop" -
howard@iamnow.net

> > "H. A. Brooks" wrote:
> >
> > I'm getting the first login, but no more after that.
Radlogin OK.