[Emerald] Emerald Upgrade Script

Tony Fondo ( (no email) )
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 17:48:35 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF0F59.D8B0BAB0

Hi,

I found an post :

I need the script and emailed support yesterday for it, does anyone know
where it
might be on the Website or ftp site?

> webmaster wrote:
>
> PLEASE HELP I am constantly having my credit card customers changed
>for credit car to renewal. How do I fix this?!

Emerald 2.5.278 corrects this problem, and you can get it from
/emerald/updates on our FTP site. Support has a script you can run
to correct the customers that were changed

Thanks,
Tony

------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF0F59.D8B0BAB0

Hi,

I found an post :

I need the script and emailed =support=20yesterday for it, does anyone know where it
might be on the Website =or ftp=20site?

> webmaster wrote:
>
> PLEASE HELP I am =constantly=20having my credit card customers changed
>for credit car to =renewal. How do=20I fix this?!

Emerald 2.5.278 corrects this problem, and you can =get it=20from
/emerald/updates on our FTP site. Support has a script you can =run
to=20correct the customers that were changed

Thanks,
Tony
------=_NextPart_000_000E_01BF0F59.D8B0BAB0--