RE: [Emerald] Sales Tax Report

Ronnie D. Franklin ( ronnie@itexas.net )
Tue, 5 Oct 1999 11:35:38 -0500

The $25 rule is for each month.. no matter how the payment is made, monthly
4 months, or yearly.... so if you access charge is less than $25.00 per
month on the average then there is no tax.. just change the tax to none in
admin...

As for the 20% off the other services.. I don't have anyone that is due for
the next 15-20 days so I am still scratching my head...