Re: [Emerald] Sales Tax Report

iml@interconnect.net
Tue, 05 Oct 1999 11:26:54 -0500

What I really want to know is how in the world you guys are computing
the taxes? We have several different accounts monthly, 4 month,
yearly...etc etc

So the only way I can think of is to make up a "fake" tax rate. Take
the total amount minus $25 then tax that normally...then add that $25
back and figure out what the percentage would be with that $25 in the
total amount based on the number you got when doing the real tax rate
minus the $25.

To top it off webspace is 20% not taxed. I mean I realize what the
goal was here but it is idiotic IMHO.

On Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:23:43 -0400, you wrote:

>For months, I have been looking for this type of report.
>We have actually had to manually go through each invoice.
>
>I would love to see a report that actually figures Tax out correctly.
>
>Maybe you would be willing to share this report when it is finished.
>
>Thanks.
>John

Crystal