RE: [Emerald] RadiusNT failed miserably

Brad Teague ( Teague@NetworksPlus.com )
Tue, 21 Sep 1999 20:06:12 -0500

I think I might not have been 100% clear. The service was still running.
RadiusNT just started failing every authentication request that came to it
all of a sudden.... which, I'm not sure what would trigger it to do this.
When it was in this state, a command line "authentication" command from the
terminal servers would just return a verrrrrrry long hesitation, and then a
failed authentication.

Should I still try the same troubleshooting method? Or do you have different
ideas? The problem is that I have no idea of knowing when it is going to
stop working. I mean, it ran for almost 7 hours before it stopped last time.
I am going to try and let it run all day tomorrow while I'm here and
hopefully I can re-create the error. In the meantime though, any more ideas?

Thanks,
Brad