Re: [Emerald] TSGRAPH and Licence problem.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 11:14:03 -0700

Mourad Dahoumane wrote:

> [...]

Lets not jump to conclusions. The installer checks the VERSION of
the file on disk with the VERSION of the file as listed in the
setup.lst file. I just checked the three files for the graph server
and all of their versions of the file correctly match the versions
in the setup.lst. The installer only looks at dates if there is
not a version available for both.

> Dale, Can you please confirm. This important because we cannot
> work and create new accounts with french systems.

Why can't you? Please turn on debug mode and see what the
exact error is.