Re: [Emerald] Y2K

Nicole Vanover ( nicolev@iea-software.com )
Fri, 10 Sep 1999 08:50:04 -0700

--------------806F2B8028328D924401F304

John,

IEA's Y2K compliance statement is located at:
http://www.iea-software.com/support/Y2K/

If you have any further questions please contact me directly at
831-459-9430 ex:105.

Best Regards,

Nicole E. Vanover
IEA Software

PowerNet wrote:

> Is Emerald Y2K compliant?
>
> What is necessary to make sure of a smooth rollover to Jan 1, 2000?
>
> Thanks,
> John

--Nicole E. Vanovernicolev@iea-software.comwww.iea-software.com831-459-9430 phone831-459-9434 fax.

--------------806F2B8028328D924401F304Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-asciiContent-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

<!doctype html public "-//w3c//dtd html 4.0 transitional//en">John,