Re: [Emerald] On-line...

Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 15:49:10 -0400

From: Dale E. Reed Jr. <>
> Thats simply not true. The online view only looks at the Servers and
> ServerPorts table and has no relevance to the users actually in Emerald.

I sent the original reply to this thread (above), and we had 3 users that
were not showing up in the Online view at all, yet stop records for these
sessions were being recorded in the Calls table. These were three accounts
that I have authenticated directly in one of our Maxes for dedicated ISDN
routing connections (Pipeline 50s are on the other side). The moment I
added those three profilenames (usernames) into Emerald and saved each
service, the three users appeared in the Online view.