Re: [Emerald] On-line...

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Fri, 27 Aug 1999 13:09:48 -0700

Josh Hillman wrote:

> > Thats simply not true. The online view only looks at the Servers and
> > ServerPorts table and has no relevance to the users actually in Emerald.
>
> I sent the original reply to this thread (above), and we had 3 users that
> were not showing up in the Online view at all, yet stop records for these
> sessions were being recorded in the Calls table. These were three accounts
> that I have authenticated directly in one of our Maxes for dedicated ISDN
> routing connections (Pipeline 50s are on the other side). The moment I
> added those three profilenames (usernames) into Emerald and saved each
> service, the three users appeared in the Online view.

I'm guessing its modly a conincidence. I just checked and indeed
the on-line query out of Emerald only looks at the Servers and
ServerPorts tables. The trigger on the calls table just does
an insert of the information into the ServerPorts table, so it
would not be reliant on entries in the SubAccounts table either.