Re: [Emerald] Default Account.rpt Still shows $0.00 even after upgrade to 2.5
Josh Hillman ( (no email) )
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 14:24:11 -0400
From: Rudy Komsic <email@example.com>
> I am having a major nagging problem when it comes to printing a MBR and
> Cost Field with each Service. The problem is that no matter what I enter
> there, either Static Cost or Selected Service Cost, I still get a cost
> amount of $0.00. I checked the commands and they all checked out. I need
> this fixed for my accounting department so that they can know what charges
> to charge to each MBR.
The report displays the SubAccounts.Cost field, which is valid only when
SubAccounts.DiffCost = 1 (which overrides whatever the default cost is for
that service type).
I removed it from our report because it's too difficult to try and track
what the actual cost for the service is, considering there are variations
with termed discounts, etc.
For more information about this list (including removal) go to: