Re: [Emerald] Not pro-rateing new service properly

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Tue, 03 Aug 1999 11:08:14 -0700

banghi wrote:

> Back on 2 Aug 99 around 16:37, Dale E. Reed Jr. passed on...:
> >
> > Can you give some specific example of dates and amounts that are
> > incorrect? Unless you give more details about the exact problem
> > that you are having, its hard for us to resolve it.
>
> Jeez Dale, you think you would have checked your own tech logs on
> this. I have mentioned this to Kurt, Sheryl and Shawn on a number of

Just to clarify something here. I am not in support. I am in R&D and
the time I spend here is on my drive. Please lets keep this
professional
and leave the digs/comments out of the posts. :(

> occasions. If there are no 'specific example(s)' in your records I
> will be more than happy to provide them. I have a customer who had
> two services added on the first of July. That MBR was billed out
> through the 14th of August previously. When the two services were
> added you would think that they would have the services billed for
> approximately a month and a half. That is not the case. Instead a $3
> service was billed out for $.80 and the $45 service was charged out
> for $12.

Ok. There does seem to be a problem with Emerald under prorating
the amount for terms two months or less. It works correctly when
the difference between the billedthru date of the MBR is two months
or more out from the current date. We are working on a fix for this.