Re: [Emerald] Not pro-rateing new service properly

Charles Tomala ( (no email) )
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 09:08:10 -0700

-----Original Message-----
From: SysOp <sysop@i-star.net>
To: emerald@iea-software.com <emerald@iea-software.com>
Date: Tuesday, August 03, 1999 8:52 AM
Subject: Re: [Emerald] Not pro-rateing new service properly

>Leah Bilan wrote:
>>
>> support stinks!!!!
>
>Support doesn't stink, it just has high latency. ;)
>
>Dean

All jokes aside, this is a serious issue. I am unable to determine how much
money we have lost due to a billing system that does not appear to invoice
properly. It very well may approach or exceed what we paid for the software
and support, and we all know that ain't peanuts.

Hey, Dale! Do you need any further information from me on this? I really
would like to see this problem resolved.

Charles Tomala
President - Olympia Networking Services
"Olympia's Premier Internet Service Provider"