Re: [Emerald] Post.Office v-3.5.3

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:02:10 -0700

Eric wrote:

> Has anyone been able to setup Emerald to use Post.Office 3.5.3? I have
> everything setup correctly (I think), and when a new account is created, an
> email goes to "accounts@mail.domain.com" with the correct info but it never
> gets created in Post.Office! Any ideas would be helpful!

It wouldn't suprise me. Software.com has more than once broken the
mail interface. When 3.x was realeased, they told us "oh, you mean
you are actually USING that? We didn't think anyone used it anymore."
How hideous. :(

Check your postmaster mailbox, as you should be getting a failure
report in there is the user is not created.