Re: [Emerald] Calls online.

Dale E. Reed Jr. ( (no email) )
Mon, 02 Aug 1999 10:04:44 -0700

> "CybrTyme, Inc." wrote:
>
> When in the Emerald Admin under server ports why do I see users listed
> as online in the port list that do not show up in the online tab for
> the NAS. Why is there a large number of entries in the callsonline
> table(through query analyser) for a NAS that are not showing up in the
> online tab in emerald(should they be there?, if not how do I properly
> delete them?). Is there a good way to completely clear out the
> callsonline table?

I would guess you are not interpretting the information correctly.
Only those records with AcctStatusType=1 are online. The rest are
not considered on-line (they have logged off and that shows who was
last on that port).

You can clear the callsonline by running this query:

Update ServerPorts
Set AcctStatusType = 0