Re: [Emerald] RadiusNT not trimming email anymore?

Eric ( ejensen@accnorwalk.com )
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:52:54 -0400

Dale,
"Alternately, with an Emerald license, you can configure the treat as
local/strip domain option for your domains." How do you do this? We have
Emerald, and I checked in the Emerald Admin > Domain, but there is nothing
there that I see.
Thanks,
Eric